Monday, September 21, 2009

Roar In The Mountains

In our small town when an event makes its way to it...Kurt and I have to check it out. So this past weekend we went to the 2009 Annual Roar In The Mountains. Actually...we're not bikers but we appreciate and like to experience anything we can. After all biking is a big industry and pastime for many people. Below are a few images I took of the event. The weather for it was picture perfect. A few cool nights though.




This is a custom made motorcycle hearse. Something huh?



Plenty of musical entertainment through out the event.




A lot of bikes...naturally.





I mentioned to Kurt...which by the way that is him having a cold one...that if I were to buy a bike this is the one I would like. A three wheel beauty!




...and then I saw this one! Oh... this would be the one. Look at the color and it has 3 wheels to boot!





Kurt loves pork barbecue and his favorite barbecue restaurant named 'Clems' was serving there. He was very happy!





It was nice seeing all of these bikes but personally if I had my choice...I'd rather be driving this vintage convertible mustang home. How about you...vintage mustang convertible or mortorcycle?

4 comments:

Bev @ The 3 Clutters said...

That look so fun! I love things like that.

stefanie said...

that looks like fun, looks like perfect weather too.

Kat said...

Oh I'm with you, definitely the pony car! I like to look at bikes, and that's about it. They scare the heck out of me. Have a great week. Kathy

Jane said...

No doubt for me it would be the vintage Mustang....I need more metal around me than what a motorcycle offers!! Looks like it was a fun event.