Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Pink One Or The Green One?

I would like to honor all of our veterans and their families. They sacrifice everything for our freedom! I for one will never forget. You're my hero's. Thank you.
I started my Christmas shopping. Actually...my intention is to give one of these Scottie dog pincushions as a gift and to keep the other for myself. The only problem is...I LOVE them both and I did commit to make all of the Christmas gifts this year for my family and friends!! So I guess I need to keep them both? Can't do that. Over indulgent. So I will be strong and give one of them away as planned and still continue to make my Christmas gifts.
I bought both of these charming, nostalgic pincushions from Sweet Memory Making Mom at Etsy. The detail on each one is extraordinary. Even the pretty pins were included! Scroll down and see for yourself.
Love Etsy! So many wonderful things to be had there. Which one would you keep for yourself? The pink one or the green one?





























10 comments:

Jane said...

Those are too cute! I personally like the pink one best (but you can never have too many pincushions!!)

Kat said...

I LOVE the pink one! Now does that mean I should keep it or give it away? These are adorable. I'm going to have to check out your shop, just found out that one of the girls who has worked for me since she was a teenager (now in her 30's) is expecting her first baby! Kathy

Baba said...

Good morning Amy, I woke up to another rainy day..the last of tropical storm Ida..

I love the pink Scottie pincushion the best... I always prefer lighter colors..thanks for your visit to my place today.. hugs, Baba

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How cute! I would probably keep the green one.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how adorable, Amy! I don't blame you for keeping both. Who says you can't???

So cute...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Wow - beautifully made pin cushions - incredible attention to detail. I guess I'd keep the pink one, even though I don't have anything pink in my house! :) Tough decision, but at least you get to keep one! :)

Have a happy day,
Zuzu

My name is Riet said...

HOw cute those pincushions are. I would have trouble choosing one too. Thank you for your visit

Our Porch in Hillsborough said...

What cute pincushions - you could give both away and then you'd have an excuse to buy a third for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Those pin cushions are adoreable, no wonder you want to keep them both.

The alfalfa capsules are working still, I haven't tried pizza yet and problably won't get that brave, but I did eat a piece of a pot roast and just had a little reaction which is really good for me. Thanks so much for asking. Terry

Pam said...

Amy,
Under the heading ~ Little known facts about Pam ~ did you know that I collect pinchushions? Seems your readers prefer the pink. I like the green best. I'll have to send you some pictures of my pincushions! Enjoy them while you have them!